6.23.2015

some new Society 6 swag!

With all the new designs that came out this past weekend, I did a big update to the Society 6 shop. And I know I'm going on a shopping spree, the new work looks pretty damn great on the totes, mugs, tees and SO much more.

These are just a handful of the selections available…. The Love the Forest is definitely working hard to be my favourite offspring. And of coarse the Midsummer Sky, the image that kind of started it all. I'm thinking that for this Friday's Fun Friday we should celebrate by pimping out your phones with screensavers for all the new designs. Sound like a good idea?


Hope you like it as much as I am. I'll be adding more designs as they are finished, but don't worry I'll be sure to let you know so you don't miss out.

I mean, you have to know that there is more Troll swag coming ;)

Oh yeah, and there's also FREE shipping until the 28th!!!

Happy almost mid-week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo s_03.jpg  photo s_04.jpg  photo s_05.jpg  photo s_06.jpg  photo s_09.jpg